1) The following terms and conditions shall govern the sale by k’amo (named “us”) and the buyer (named “you”). Any terms and conditions that you propose or object to, are subject to our written consent. By placing an order with us, it is deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to our Terms and Conditions. If you are unhappy with any aspect of our terms and conditions, please contact us before placing an order.
2) We reserve the right to add, delete or amend these Terms and Conditions without prior written notice at any time, at our sole discretion.
1) Orders are only possible via the k’amo website. As soon as you have filled in the order form and confirmed your order with the “buy now” button, a contract between you and us is established in accordance with the conditions below (Prices, Shipping etc.) without a separate fulfillment confirmation from us.
2) The placed order and chosen conditions are representative for the delivery of our products. The prices and conditions shown at the time you placed the order and confirmed with “BUY” apply.
3) The order volume is limited to maximum 5 products per order. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel orders beyond this volume. You get a separate notice about the exercise of this right.
4) You acknowledge ordering the products for your private non-commercial use. Distributing the acquired products for a commercial purpose is prohibited. Please notice that we will claim our according trademark rights. If you wish to place an order of a higher volume or for commercial distribution, please contact us for an individual order (email@example.com). In case of non-information, high volume orders or high rates of orders in short term, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order.
5) The order volume for limited and special editions is bounded to maximum 1 product per user. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel orders beyond this volume. You get a separate notice about the exercise of this right.
Color of Products
1) Please note that while we have tried to accurately display the colors of products, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor and may not be accurate. If you should have any problem, question or concern, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Furthermore please note that our products are made of recycled material. Some corresponding inequalities of material and color are possible. Because all of our products are unique pieces and made by hand rather than by machines, there can occur smallest irregularities.
Prices and Payment
1) Prices are listed in Swiss francs (CHF), euros (€) & US dollars ($). The currency used for an order depends on the country to which the order is to be delivered.
2) Orders that are delivered to Switzerland or Liechtenstein are calculated in Swiss francs. Orders delivered to the USA are calculated in US dollars. Orders that are delivered to a country other than the countries and regions listed here are calculated in US dollars.
3) Accepted methods of payment are Visa, Mastercard, American Express, JCB and Diners Club. German and Swiss customers may pay via prepayment (bank transfer) and Swiss customers may also pay with Postcard and V-pay.
4) The total cost of your items ordered as displayed on the web will be billed to your credit card.
5) You might get charged the country’s applicable import duty and sales tax.
The following delivery times are valid without obligation for the regions listed below (working days Monday–Friday):
Switzerland: 3-12 days
Germany: 3-12 days
Europe: 3-12 days
US: 3-12 days
- Shipping Availability
k’amo provides free shipping only within Europe and the United States. Other areas or countries are currently not available.
- Shipping Price
The shipping within Europe and the United States is completely free of charge. At the moment we do not provide shipping services to other areas. If there should be any charge for shipping during your check-out process, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
- Additional Costs
There might be duty, sales tax and import taxes that will be charged. These must be paid by the recipient upon delivery of the order.
- Method of Delivery
We use the following delivery services: Die Schweizerische Post, UPS, TNT, FedEX
We will be glad to answer any further questions you might have, from Monday to Friday at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your rights of Return
1) We gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days from the shipping date and offer our customers a money-back warranty for the value of the products purchased. Shipping charges are not reimbursed. The return form is available on our website.
2) We will control all returned products. All goods must be returned in perfect condition without signs of usage. You have to pay the postal fees for this kind of return. We will dismiss the returned product if:
– The product shows signs of visible use
– The product is damaged as a result of return transport
We reimburse your payment (Duties, taxes and other expenses excluded). Please provide your banking details in the return form on our website and the original bill.
3) If the product is in any way faulty or does not conform to the order placed, we will gladly refund the purchase price paid, the return shipping cost; any customs, duties and goods taxes (upon proof of payment i.e. a receipt), plus the original shipping costs. Likewise, no good will be taken back if it shows signs of damage or interference, such as
– Natural wear and tear
– Events out of our control e.g. natural disasters
– Signs of improper use
– Interference by the customer or a third person
– Extreme use or extreme influence by the customer
4) No cost will be covered should the product/s go missing during the return shipping. We advise you to send all items back with a transport firm which provides a track and trace service.
If you supplied us with incorrect information about your creditworthiness we reserve us the right to withdraw from the contract in whole or in part.
Reservation of proprietary rights
The goods shall remain our property until you have fully paid any and all debts as of the contracting date, including the current account balance if any.
1) In the case of a material defect in the product on our behalf, you have the right to choose a similar product in exchange, to withdraw from the contract or to request a price reduction within 12 months from the purchase date. All requests are to be confirmed by written correspondence with us.
2) It is up to you to control the products either upon delivery and to notify us within the time period mentioned in Warranty (1). Failure to do so will result in a loss of your rights.
3) Other claims for damages and indemnity are ruled by the provisions of Swiss law and we are only liable for gross negligence and intent. This includes our employees or other helping persons. Binding law terms (i.e. law of product liability) are not affected.
Secure Transactions – Our e-commerce system uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) – the industry standard for encryption technology used to create a secure transaction environment for commerce on the Internet. If your browser and local network support the use of encrypted data transmissions, our Secure Checkout mode locks all information (i.e.: your credit card number) passed from you to k’amo in an encrypted envelope, making it extremely difficult to be intercepted by an unauthorized party. SSL technology is compatible with Netscape, Internet Explorer, AOL, Web TV and most other browsers.
All rights of trademarks, designs, texts and all other products are under our sole copyright. This website is protected by copyright. Modifications, reproductions or any imitation or copy is forbidden.
1) For Customers in Switzerland: All terms and contracts under this agreement are governed by Swiss Law without regard to conflict of laws. UN purchasing law (CISG) is excluded. The designated court is Zurich, Switzerland.
2) For other Customer: All terms and contracts under this agreement are governed by Swiss Law without regard to conflict of laws. UN purchasing law (CISG) is excluded. The designated court is Zurich, Switzerland, if it is allowed to choose a court of jurisdiction. This does not apply for compulsory law of the country in which the customer has its common residence.
3) Should a provision of these general conditions of supply prove to be wholly or partly invalid, the parties to the contract shall jointly seek an arrangement having a legal and economic effect which will be as similar as possible to the invalid provision.